Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Raw Land Ownership - $100/down - Motivated Seller (Kingman AZ)
0BR apartment available aug 12
A few hours drive - and you can be safely tucked away until the danger blows over..
This property has great views of the mountains and is miles from downtown Kingman, Arizona.
It provides you with beautiful mountain views, clean fresh air, privacy and most importantly safety for you and your loved ones.
* Gravel Roads
* Sloping Rocky Hills
Will deter any sort of car or foot traffic...
Mohave County has wonderful water resources that can be tapped into (Lake Mead, Lake Havasu, Colorado River, and Lake Mohave) so if you are looking for an outdoor playground, your fishing, and kayaking, canoeing, ATV riding can all be found here.
Hubbs Annex can be your safe haven. Here you can be FREE of:
• Terrorist Attacks
• No Tornadoes
• No Drive-by shootings or any of those types of disasters
• No Heavy Traffic
• No Hour Long Gridlock
Many times an opportunity is over looked because you are afraid of making that leap into raw land ownership, but make no mistake about it, that TIME IS NOW!
Buy Raw Land NOW
NO CREDIT CHECK REQUIRED - YOU ARE PRE-APPROVED
$2497 CASH - And You Own It
$100 Down / $50 Month - (0% Interest and No Credit Ck)
* .16 Corner Lot Raw Land Lot -- Hubbs Annex (1mile from downtown Kingman, AZ)
* Lot Located On South Third Street and Hoover Avenue -- GPS Coordinates N35°10'58.08"
*Owner Financing Available -- ZERO Interest -- No Credit Check
*Priced Significantly Lower Than Other Similar Properties
*Taxes $15.30 Per Year
*Manufactured Homes Permissable
* Camping Permitted
*Several Blocks From Electric/Sewer Hook Up (4th Street / Oatman Ave.)
* Compared to the rest of the country, Kingman's cost of living is 15.50% Lower than the U.S. average
* Pristine and breathtaking views of the mountains
* Only 15 people per square mile (privacy at its best)
* Only 2 Hours Drive From Las Vegas Nevada
* Rolling meadows with flat areas to build upon or bring your toys (i.e. camping, canoeing, kayaking, ATV's, hiking shoes)
Sewerage:Blocks From Hook Up show contact info
Water: Public show contact info
Subdivision: Hubbs Annex (Kingman Proper -- within city limits)
School District: Mohave County School District
Terrain: Gently rolling hills sloping to the southwest, mountain views
GPS Coordinates: N35°10'58.08"
Conveyance: Warranty Deed
Utilities: Power by Unisource Electric. Phone by Cellular or Frontier Utility Company
Legal Description: Ag/Vacant Land Non-Profit
Taxes: Approximately $15/year
Title: Property Report Available- Acquired with Title Insurance
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers