Music, Movie, and TV Blogging Enthusiasts Wanted (home)
Our company is seeking several bloggers (preferably established) to create high-quality, creative, and original articles that can inform and grab an audience.
Our millions of monthly readers want fun, entertaining, creative and informative content. So why not have fun, gain followers, gain resume capital and make a little money doing it.
Our goal is to find dedicated long-term expert writers. We have a unique pay-per-performance program that is very competitive. It rewards authors who can consistently grab an audience's attention with high quality, thought provoking, intelligent content. We have created a competitive, tiered, pay per performance rate that really benefits active bloggers.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Content must be ORIGINAL and EXCLUSIVE (NOT to be published anywhere else)
- Strong knowledge of the English language and excellent grammar skills
- Ability to tell a story that is entertaining, alluring, and informative
- Ability to create memorable effective headlines
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions
- Possess basic image editing skills such as resizing, cropping and inserting photos
- A good understanding of composition of content rich, multimedia articles
- A firm grasp on pop culture and connection to a niche
- The ability to uniquely express your thoughts and feelings with a writing style that is your own
Our Specific Needs:
Music: We are looking for music genre experts needed to create CD reviews, editorial, and *evergreen related articles. In addition to music genre experts we are also looking for someone to blog on industry news that affects the music business. (i.e. recording deals, big business deals, etc.).
Movies: We are looking for individuals to inform our writers of the latest movie news (major announcements, casting news, new trailer, etc.) If you review movies, they must be current films that are coming out. Having the ability to create entertaining *evergreen/list articles is also important.
TV Writers: We have available positions for TV writers wishing to writer recaps and create topical and interesting *evergreen articles.
*Evergreen content is any content that stays relevant for long periods of time. Possible evergreen content includes list articles, pop culture topics, opinion editorials, spotlight articles and other types of interesting deep rooted content.
To be considered, send us an email about your writing experience and why you feel you would make a good contributor - as well as the items below.
2) Your interest TV, Movies, or Music or more
3) Supply article samples and links
4) Please provide 3 possible evergreen article headlines (article titles you feel would be a great fit for our audience - i.e. "10 Trailers That Spoiled the Movie")
5) Your social media experience and reach
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers