Listing Agent (san fernando valley)
Hi! Selling your home and doing the work yourself can save money, but it can end up be more costly then a realtor's commission in the long run. Well there are certainly people who are qualified to sell their own home. Taking a quick look at the long list of frequently asked questions on most "For Sell By Owner" website suggest the process isn't as simple as many people assume.
An when you get into a difficult situation, it can really pay to have a professional like me on your side.
As you may know its easy to sell your property by hiring the right agent, like me. However, 2% commission lets your home set for a long time on the market. 3% lets your home set on the market as well, because you are not getting buyer's agents attention and assistance. However, 3% going to the listing agent and 3% going to the buyer's agent (totalling 6%) commission when selling your home actually produces fast results, especially if you have an experienced agent using an effective marketing plan like me. Then your home will sell within 30-60 days for sure with me, if you hire me today. Let work together to get your home sold quickly. A real honest Agent on yourside....
Please Call for a Free Consultation ......Ask a questions....What is your home worth today...
J.C. - Rodeo Realty
818-626-604one cell - Text me for Faster Response..
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers