compensation: $16.00-$18.00 per hour- Weekly Paychecks! employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced professional who specializes in Accounts Payable management needed for part-time position - possibly full-time in the future.
Please respond to this ad with your resume.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Process electronic MPO (PO) matching invoices.
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
• Process check requests
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
• 1099 maintenance
• Respond to vendor inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Assist with other projects as needed
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent, with some college level course work desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 1 - 2 years of Administrative experience or in a related area.
• 1 - 2 years of Accounting or Accounts Payable experience preferred.
• Displays strong time management skills while providing customer service to fellow staff and corporate employees.
• Must be able to work independently and take initiative while working in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
TCI is a privately held company that has been in business since 1978. TCI recognizes diversity as an asset and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers