compensation: DOE + benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing software firms in the real estate industry! Yardi Systems is hiring for a remote Consultant to join their growing team!
Yardi Consultants are responsible for fostering strong client relationships by managing on-site and off-site software implementations, software training sessions, general software consulting and technical support for Yardi clients.
• Implement the Yardi suite of web-based software in a dynamic and creative environment by training new and existing clients on how to use Yardi's software solutions
• Execute software implementation project plans by helping clients determine the best ways to fit their business model into the Yardi software application
• Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping client/technical information confidential
• Conduct business process reviews with clients and discuss/recommend best practices
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications and meet minimum standards for billable time
**This position requires up to 80% travel**
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Real Estate, Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
• Accounting and/or Technology background preferred
• 3-5 years of experience interacting with customers implementing and/or managing projects on accounting software, property management software, or real estate software
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Prior working knowledge of SQL
• Energetic and dynamic professionalism
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
• Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to travel up to 80% regionally and nationally
• Ability to work independently and make decisions appropriate to position level
• Prior experience working with and implementing ERP Systems such as, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards highly desirable
• Prior experience working in Property Management highly desirable
• Regular attendance and a regular work schedule is an essential function of this job
Yardi Systems is a successful independent software company with a proven history of growth and market leadership in the multi-billion dollar global commercial real estate industry. We employ talented, motivated and innovative people that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients and are passionate about working with other highly skilled professionals in team environments.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team, work with the latest Microsoft technologies and develop your career, then Yardi Systems is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment, competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers