favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Professional Automotive Technician (90012)

offered in person
Automotive Technician/Mechanic
ASE L1 Certified

Trouble shooting:

•Check engines
•ABS/Traction/TPMS lights
•Smog failures
•No starts
•Electrical problems
•Battery drains
•Air conditioning recharge
•Replace headlight/tail bulbs
•And many more concerns

Over 70% of automotive repairs can be done on the spot. The other 30% we can arrange to take it in to get fixed.
The average shop charges from $130 to $250 for an hour of labor. Call around. My labor rate is $60 an hour. Most repairs are under 1 1/2 hours.
There is a minimum charge of $30 to show up and put a scanner or replace a light bulb. That minimum charge will be eliminated if you do the repair.

Trust, experience and transparency is what I value most. You will not regret having a knowlegable technician on your side.

Call or text during these hours:
Sat & Sun: 9:00 am to 3:00pm
Mon to Fri: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Limited hours for now.

•Call or Text
213) 679-8606

Se habla español tambien

post id: 7759397707

posted:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching