Children's Entertainment Company is seeking a part-time events coordinator with an enthusiastic personality and strong people skills. Job description includes booking events, communicating with schools and clients directly, internet research, strategizing. This is a unique position in which your time will be split working in our Los Feliz office a minimum 10 hours per week and 5 hours at home as needed. The home portion of the job will be on-call communications with clients and staff through emails, phone calls and texts.
• 15 hours per week (with possibility of increasing hours based on performance)
• 7 day availability required (2-4 days can be done at home).
• Training to start immediately
- highly organized with attention to detail
- multi-tasker (able to juggle multiple projects)
- people person
- social media savvy
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- talent in sales
The ideal candidate will be interested in long term employment, with opportunities for advancement. No candidate will be considered without sending a cover letter explaining your unique qualifications for this position.
Employee Compensation: $15/hour + Commission
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers