compensation: Minimum wage plus commission employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
New residential building looking for part time leasing agent to assist us in leasing up vacant units.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The person in this position is responsible for leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations in a professional manner.
• This position reports to the Community Manager or Assistant Manager.
• Greet prospects, determine their needs, have prospects fill out guest cards, photo copy guest’s drivers license prior to showing models or vacant apartments, answer questions regarding the community.
• Explain and check applications, collect deposits, verify application information. Upon verification of application, deposit and lease will be given to the Manager for approval.
• General office duties including faxing, scanning, copying.
• Understand, apply and comply with all company policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate initiative, professionalism, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in all areas of performance.
• Ensures resident files are properly maintained
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality to ensure all essential duties are fulfilled to satisfactory level - including regular weekend availability
• 1+ years Leasing, sales, or other relevant experience required
• 1+ years of experience in multifamily property management industry strongly preferred
• Must have weekend availability
• Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable with a desire to excel and grow
• Prior experience with on-site computer software or a willingness to learn.
• Strong sales, marketing and customer service experience - Good organizational and time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a positive and professional manner with residents, employees and vendors.
• Team Player
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers