We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. This job allows you to work from anywhere. Coming into the office is not required.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a contract position and the VA's hours will vary from week to week. Flexible hours but must have availability between the hours of 9am - 6pm pst.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, research, and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Google Hangouts and Asana.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Some of your responsibilities could include:
- Email Management
- Schedule & Calendar
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Personal tasks (reservations, online purchases, appointments,etc)
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Phone calls
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current sites such as Asana, G Suite, Slack, etc
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrative Assistant are a plus