Duties include but are not limited to:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Initiating potential customer sales contacts via phone and email and establishing new customer relationships
• Implementing customer acquisition and retention programs to help grow and retain our customer base
• Responding to other customer service correspondences and follow up via email and phone communications
• Internet research
• Database updates
• Using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with complete proficiency for various office projects as needed
• Administrative assistant duties, as assigned
• Excellent English grammar
• Strong administrative assistant skills
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities with attention to detail
• High school education; bachelor’s degree preferred
• Previous and proven customer service experience preferred
• Schedule: Part-time position, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (30 hours/week)
• Location: West Hollywood
• Pay rate: $14.00 an hour plus sales bonuses
• Casual dress
• Company seeks a professional, active, energetic worker(s) seeking long-term employment only!
• Only applicants who reply with their resume and at least three professional references will be considered.
• Testing of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and critical thinking abilities will be part of the interview process.
• **References will be checked and a background check conducted as part of the interview process**