California Behavioral Treatment Center (CBTC) is hiring Behavior Technicians committed to providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) services to individuals with developmental disabilities in their home, school and community.
QR Code Link to This Post
As a Behavior Technician, you will be working with a team committed to helping kids learn and thrive. Behavior Technicians provide one-to-one ABA services teaching communication, social and self-help skills to individuals.
The position is part-time (minimum 13 hours) with the opportunity for near full-time status in the future.
We are currently looking to hire in and around the following cities:
Azusa, Bell Gardens, Boyle Heights, Burbank, Canoga, Commerce, Cudahy, Glendale, Inglewood, Northridge, North Hollywood, Pacoima, Pomona, and San Pedro
Our office is located in Glendale.
• Provide 1:1 ABA services
• Implement Behavior Intervention Plans
• Collect data and document child's progress and performance
• Provide parent/caregiver training and support
• Available Monday – Friday (2:30pm - 8:00 pm) and Saturday (8:00am - 8:00pm)
• MUST pass TB test & criminal background check
• High School Diploma required
• Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor's Degree (in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Child Development or a related field)
- Master’s Degree (in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Child Development or a related field)
• 6 months of experience providing care to individuals with developmental disabilities (preferred)
• Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and auto insurance
• Bilingual a plus
• Ability to stand, sit, squat, bend, and lift 50lbs
• Access to Wi-Fi and Internet