LETTER FOUR, INC. (http://www.letterfour.com) is an established, busy design-build firm located in Culver City, CA. We work primarily on custom single family residential and retail tenant improvement projects, with restaurant and office design among other project types. We are seeking Revit Drafters/Designers who are driven to take on more responsibility, grow, and challenge themselves as they eagerly collaborate with our team and learn the ins and outs of Design-Build. On a daily basis this position will include generating 3D Revit massing models, standard 2D project phase drawings, redlines, sketches, details, etc., brainstorming with principals and other staff, updating Revit standards and construction details, consultations with vendors and consultants, trips to the city, and site visits with our clients, construction team, and subcontractors.
QR Code Link to This Post
Salary and benefits are based on experience. The typical salary level for this position is $45,000. Benefits typically included 8 paid holiday, 8 paid PTO days, 3 paid sick days, monthly cell phone stipend, monthly HRA account, 401k contribution after 3 years of continuous employment, and a yearly bonus.
Necessary skills, experience, and qualities, and abilities to succeed at LETTER FOUR:
- BArch or better
- Autodesk Revit proficiency with at least 1-2 years in-office Revit drafting experience for all project phases
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- AutoCAD LT 2014 drafting (for consultant coordination)
- Bluebeam, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and Excel proficiency
- Construction administration experience (is a plus)
- Experience with city permitting (is a plus)
- Reliability, positivity, self-motivation, drive to learn
- Unwavering excitement for and dedication to the field
- Value of a work-life balance
- Desire ability to thrive in a fun, fresh, and eclectic environment
- Drive to grow into a position with a high level of responsibility
- Desire to contribute to mutual success in a long term position
Please email a short letter about yourself with a resume, examples of drawings sets you have prepared, no phone calls or recruiters please. In the email, please answer the following questions:
1. Confirm that you have the experience listed in the position responsibilities.
2. State your desired salary range.
3. Are you currently employed? Please advise when you would be available to begin work.
4. Are you based locally in the Los Angeles area, and available to interview in person?
5. Share why you believe you would do well in this position.
PLEASE, only apply if you are in the LOS ANGELES area. It is important to us to find someone who is the right fit for our office environment and this can only be done through an in person interview. Please do NOT contact us if you do not meet all of the minimum qualifications. We will be conducting multi-part interviews to be certain that candidates truly meet all qualifications and will be a great long term fit with Letter Four.
Lauren Adams and Jeremy Baker
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, genetic information, immigration status, disability or, if applicable, veteran status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.