Breland – Harper is an Architecture, Design, and Development firm located in Los Angeles, California. From the onset, a definite relationship between architecture, interiors, and landscape design has been a driving force our work, with the hope of creating projects with subtle transitions between these disciplines.
QR Code Link to This Post
We seek to synthesize the traditional and the contemporary, all while being grounded in functionality, durability, and comfort.
Breland-Harper is currently seeking to expand its team of professionals.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Junior/Senior Project Designer, with a strong feeling for design and development, as well as shared principles.
• 3+ years of work experience in an architecture or design office
• B. Arch, M. Arch or Equivalent
• Proficiency in Revit
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficiency in 3D Modeling Software
• Understanding of all phases of the Design Process – From Pre-Design through Construction Documents and Construction Administration
• Understanding of Permit and Construction Documents
• Support the principles and the job captain in the production of design documents and project drawing sets
• Contribute to the production, coordination, and accuracy of the 3D BIM model and/or design documents.
• Pick up and manage redlines provided by the job captain and principles
• Work with the project team to meet deadlines and deliverables
• Hardline / work through design sketches
• Source Materials & Samples
• Manage Project Documents
Email cover letter, CVs and portfolio less than 5mb, please no phone calls.