TRC has an exciting opportunity available for someone with a electrical or controls engineering background to join our team. We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer/Controls Engineer to perform tests on an existing system.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Observe standardized tests and generate test reports to ensure optimal system performance
• Identify what repairs may be required during testing
• Generate and maintain technical documentation for all test and troubleshooting procedures
• Act as an Owners Engineer
• Travel to customer sites to perform testing
• Interface with technical staff in other departments
Successful candidates will have:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, electronics or equivalent practical experience.
• At least five years of hands-on engineering experience.
• The ability to interpret schematics, and an aptitude for electronic design.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A self-starter attitude and commitment to producing high quality work against sometimes demanding deadlines.
• The ability to excel and communicate in a customer-focused team environment.