compensation: Requesting applicant to state their starting hourly rate employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Small well established Interior design studio located in the West Hollywood area is seeking a part time (at the beginning) Interior Designer. Looking for a recent graduate or one that could fit a flexible Interior Design position into their college or other responsibilities. This will be a special division of our established business.
1. Must have completed some education in Interior Design in the Los Angeles area.
2. Applicant Must be personable and diplomatic with clients.
3. Must have some experience in auto cad (online version), Revit, SketchUp 3 and Photoshop. Knowledge of MS Business suite including word, Excel and Outlook.
4. Ability to create floor plans, elevations, details and possible fast hand perspectives would be very helpful.
5. Must be computer savvy.
6. Must have some experience and be able to take site surveys as needed.
Please send us your resume, experience and desired starting hourly rate.
Applicant must have a California driver's license and a car.
Please include your phone number you can be reached at for an interview with your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers