bedel: Hourly Pay Rates are Hospitality Staffing Company Competitive
QR Code Link to This Post
Take a step forward with the Party Staff...
If you are looking to break into the industry and earn some extra cash, then The Party Staff would like you to join our growing team!
This is a perfect opportunity to gain experience and develop professional skills.
Our dishwasher positions are entry level. If you are just staring off, this could be a great fit!
Dishwashers should be ready to jump in. A dishwasher should also have the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, push, pull, stoop, bend and lift up to 35 lbs. Most of all, we look for dishwashers with great communication skills, a team-player attitude and the openness to learn new things. If this is a good fit, you can learn about...
The Party Staff Advantage
• More work than any other staffing company in town - We offer a wide variety of special events so you will have to opportunity to work for multiple clients and venues.
• Benefits - Sick leave, health insurance, and 401K with company match for qualifying employees.
• Flexible schedule - At The Party Staff, we believe in a work life balance. With our easy online scheduling, you will have the freedom to choose when and where you work in addition to competitive pay.
• Boost your resume - We work with some of the top respected caterers, and prestigious hotels, country clubs and event planners in town. Working with us gives you the opportunity to gain more experience and make valuable connections.
• Advancement opportunities - We value the skills you bring to the table. Those who prove their talents will have the opportunity for greater responsibility in our organization.
• Weekly pay - Who doesn't love that?!
• Opportunity to work with a great team of professionals - Our clients expect nothing short of the best and that's what we deliver. Work alongside other talented industry professionals who take pride in exceptional service.
• Paid orientation - That's right, you will walk out with a paycheck!
• Paid training - We offer ongoing PAID training courses that will give you a competitive edge and help you stay on top of your game.
Tuesday November 13th: OPEN INTERVIEWS! 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM
Wednesday November 14th at 11 AM
Thursday November 15th at 11 AM
Friday November 16th at 11 AM and 3 PM
Monday November 19th at 11 AM and 3 PM
Tuesday November 20th: OPEN INTERVIEWS! 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 5 PM
Wednesday November 21st at 11 AM
Our Office Address is:
6464 Sunset Blvd.
PH Suite 1110
Hollywood CA 90028
The Party Staff is conveniently located in the heart of Hollywood at the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Wilcox Avenue. There is metered parking in the area. Some side streets may have parking as well. Please remember to read all signs and placards. Once you enter the building, check in at the security desk. Then, please proceed to the eleventh floor (PH level). Our office suite is 1110.
All applicants should arrive on time, professionally dressed in business interview attire, or in hospitality industry standard attire.
Please bring a current copy of your resume and contact information (emails and phone numbers) for three professional references. We look forward to meeting you!
A Little About The Party Staff
We are the premiere Hospitality & Special Events staffing company the western U.S region. Since our inception in 1989 with our first location in Los Angeles, we have expanded throughout northern and southern California with additional branches in Costa Mesa, Ontario, San Diego, Oakland, San Jose and Napa Valley. We currently operate in 5 states with 12 locations open and have plans to expand even further. At The Party Staff, we are committed to building long-term relationships with both our clients and staff. We pride ourselves on hand-selecting only the best talent, providing our employees with the most work options and setting them up for success, all while delivering world-class service to our growing roster of clients.
The Party Staff, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. The Party Staff will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
talep edilmemiş hizmet veya teklifler için beni ARAMAYIN