Position still available. Please attach a picture of your guard card, headshot or ID and a resume to your reply email.
Currently, we have an “on call" bar security position available that can lead to a full-time security position. The pay rate for this position is $17 an hour. The shift times are usually between 6 PM or 7:30 PM to 2 AM. Bar/restaurant/live music setting. The position is an unarm security position; you'll be working with a team inside a family setting venue. This position is perfect for someone who is available at nights after 5 PM. Attire consist of a black dress collar shirt , black pants and black shoes.
Paid Sick Leave, Direct Deposit, 50% off drinks+
The HOST (Security) is in charge of making sure each and every guest is having an amazing time, as well as, being blown away by being genuinely friendly, outgoing and SMILING. Also going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure each guest is happy by giving amazing customer service. This position is responsible for diffusing guest situations using non-aggressive tactics and adhering to our strict HANDS-OFF policy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greets every guest according.
* Effectively, in a courteous and professional manner, checks for proof of age (I.D).
* Maintains a safe and secure environment for all guests and employees.
* Is able to identify intoxicated guests and understands the appropriate ways to handle these guest situations.
* Informs management immediately of any guest issues and/or safety concerns.
* Assists co-workers at all times, continuously being a team player.
* STAR certification (or within first 60 days of employment
* Valid California BSIS Guard Card.
* Experience in a restaurant/bar setting preferred but not necessary.
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED.
* At least one verifiable employer.
* No criminal convictions.
* Communicate effectively both verbal and written.
* Show proof of right to work in the United States
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position.
* Ability to maintain a satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Provide quality customer service.
* Handle typical as well as crisis situations efficiently and effectively at site.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
* Reliable transportation
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers