compensation: Hourly Pay Rates are Hospitality Staffing Company Competitive
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a talented hospitality professional or wanting to break into the industry? If so, The Party Staff is seeking individuals like you join our growing team!
The Party Staff Advantage:
• More work than any other staffing company in town - We offer a wide variety of special events so you will have to opportunity to work for multiple clients and venues.
• Benefits - Sick leave, health insurance, and 401K with company match for qualifying employees.
• Flexible schedule - At The Party Staff, we believe in a work life balance. With our easy online scheduling, you will have the freedom to choose when and where you work in addition to competitive pay.
• Boost your resume - We work with some of the top respected caterers, and prestigious hotels, country clubs and event planners in town. Working with us gives you the opportunity to gain more experience and make valuable connections.
• Advancement opportunities - We value the skills you bring to the table. Those who prove their talents will have the opportunity for greater responsibility in our organization.
• Weekly pay - Who doesn't love that?!
• Opportunity to work with a great team of professionals - Our clients expect nothing short of the best and that's what we deliver. Work alongside other talented industry professionals who take pride in exceptional service.
• Paid orientation - That's right, you will walk out with a paycheck!
• Paid training - We offer ongoing PAID training courses that will give you a competitive edge and help you stay on top of your game.
What We Look For:
Most event staff (servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers, cashiers) have experience in restaurants, fine dining, catering and banquet facilities. These experiences are great, but not everything. Both retail and customer services experiences are valuable as well for our event servers.
Certifications such as TIPS, LEAD, and ABC are a plus, but not required. In addition, we look for individuals with people skills, a professional mind set, and a positive attitude.
And Bartenders, we want to know that you can also work as a server. In the end, it's all about teamwork!
If you meet our requirements and are excited about the opportunity to join our talented team of hospitality professionals, we want to hear from you!
Visit the following link for information and our online application:
Tuesday March 26th at 11 AM or 3 PM
Wednesday March 27th at 3 PM
Thursday March 28th at 11 AM
Friday March 29th at 11 AM or 3 PM
Our Office Address is:
6464 Sunset Blvd.
PH Suite 1110
Hollywood CA 90028
The Party Staff is conveniently located in the heart of Hollywood at the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Wilcox Avenue. There is metered parking in the area. Some side streets may have parking as well. Please remember to read all signs and placards. Once you enter the building, check in at the security desk. Then, please proceed to the eleventh floor (PH level). Our office suite is 1110.
All applicants should arrive on time, professionally dressed professionally.
Please bring a current copy of your resume and contact information (emails and phone numbers) for three professional references. We look forward to meeting you!
A Little About The Party Staff
We are the premiere hospitality and special events staffing company the western U.S region. Since our inception in 1989 with our first location in Los Angeles, we have expanded throughout northern and southern California with additional branches in Costa Mesa, Ontario, San Diego, Oakland, San Jose and Napa Valley. We currently operate in 5 states with 12 locations open and have plans to expand even further. At The Party Staff, we are committed to building long-term relationships with both our clients and staff. We pride ourselves on hand-selecting only the best talent, providing our employees with the most work options and setting them up for success, all while delivering world-class service to our growing roster of clients.
The Party Staff, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. The Party Staff will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Keywords: party staff, event staff, catering, staffing, hospitality, banquet, server, bartender, cook, culinary, waiter, waitress, prep cook, line cook, temporary work, part time work, flexible work, events, special events, customer service, catered events, employment, private parties, corporate events, party, cater waiter, temp, food service, greeter, server, retail, host, hostess, chef, concession, attendant, events, functions, part time job, on call, staffing, temps, food server job Los Angeles, cook job Los Angeles, dishwasher job Los Angeles,
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers