Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding! I wish you and your fiancé many decades of love and bliss ahead.
QR Code Link to This Post
Start planning now for who will capture one of the biggest events of your life and avoid the mistake of just hiring whoever is available as your wedding date nears.
Deciding on a photographer to capture this once in a lifetime event is oftentimes difficult as there are many options out there depending on your vision and budget. My goal is to help you not sacrifice either. (Please don't make the price the only factor when choosing a photographer. The moments in these very special events, especially weddings, can never be retaken and you want to make sure they are done and edited the right way. You can always make more money in the future but never bring back time)
I have photographed numerous events and weddings and my goal is to produce the images as sharp as humanly possible, with the appropriate lighting and color mix and the right composition to help tell the story of how wonderful the event/wedding was. These pictures will be pleasurable to look at for many years to come.
I have worked with many brides in the past and the partnership and preparation helped with producing great looking images that they were very satisfied to see.
While I believe there's a lot more to shooting a wedding than just great equipment, I only use top end Canon cameras, Canon L lenses and Profoto lighting equipment to ensure your pictures have the highest quality they deserve.
Here's a package that I recommend for a complete wedding photography coverage for only $1000:
Pre-wedding (about 2 hours)- please choose 1 of the following:
• 2 hours pre-wedding shoot with the wedding couple at a destination of your choice in LA/Orange Counties or Inland Empire. Think of it as the perfect date leading up to your wedding. It will be a fun, romantic and profound experience. This is also a great chance for us to get to know each other and build a connection prior to your wedding day.
• 2 hours glamour/pin-up/boudoir (optional for brides only). I believe that this is one of the most empowering practices of would-be brides in an effort to pay tribute and make an unforgettable personal connection to their identity as a single individual before they commit to a married life
Day of the wedding (about 6-8 hours)
• Getting ready and details photos- shooting the bride (and groom if they are at the same location) while having her makeup, hair and putting on her dress and all accessories. We can bring in the bridesmaids and groomsmen (if applicable) to get some fun getting ready pics.
• First look- a fun and memorable part just for the couple to enjoy each other before the busy day ahead
• Ceremony shoot - Shooting the details of the location
• Bridal Party shoot- we'll start with classic poses and transition to fun and creative compositions
• Formals- After the ceremony, we'll take group pictures of the immediate and extended family and friends
• Couples shoot- just you, me and your new spouse!
• Reception coverage - documenting all those in attendance (using both posed and candid shots) and photographing the events during the reception along with shooting the details of the location
• Couples shoot (optional)- sneaking out during the reception to take a quick session to have some interesting night/sunset shots
• USB of all fully edited pictures converted in 2 formats- one for online use and one color corrected for printing
o 60-70 pictures for each of the pre-wedding or glamour/pin-up sessions
o About 350 minimum for the day of the wedding
o EACH image is edited to ensure it has all the lighting, color, toning and sharpness corrected
• No watermarks/logos on images which you have rights to reprint/publish anywhere
• All images delivered in USB/Digitally within 2 weeks of your wedding (one of the best turnaround times in the industry)
• Letting you choose the editing style of the images- I will provide 5-7 styles ranging from vintage looking, light and airy, pastel to high contrast/popping colors. This way you know what you are getting and not surprised by a style that you don't like. (The wedding is more about you and not just the artistic preference of a photographer)
* Photobook is available for an additional charge
I have many valued clients that I've worked with for multiple events and occasions and my goal is not just to be your wedding photographer but be your family photographer for life.
The package is applicable to locations within LA, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Willing to travel anywhere in the U.S and internationally (you'll only need to cover travel ticket and reasonable accommodation). Affordable travel fees apply for counties outside of the four mentioned above.
I also offer other photography services: Engagement, Save the Date, Bridal Showers, Bachelorette parties, maternity, fashion, portraits, headshots, swimsuits, fitness, boudoir, dating profiles, birthdays, reunions, funerals, product and other photography projects you have in mind.
Please check my website www.karllascano.com for some examples of different photoshoots I do. I also can be found on Yelp and you can read some reviews there about my work. If you're looking for validation, I can have some of my valued clients as a reference.
Call, email or text me now and let's prepare for one of the most important events of your life.