compensation: $18-22/hr, depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Part-time, hourly pay
Starting wage: $18-22/hr, depending on experience
Rosaliné is a high-energy, busy Peruvian restaurant located in West Hollywood serving updated classic Peruvian dishes with a California sensibility. We are looking for strong, talented individuals to join us in our continuing growth. We value promoting from within and creating opportunities for our team members to grow based on their strengths.
● Ability to supply guests with a memorable experience
● Ability to clear tables in an effective and discreet manner
● Open to taking direction while work closely alongside team members
● Anticipate guests needs and respond appropriately with a sense of urgency
● Focus on maintaining a clean and tidy work area and restaurant
Working Conditions and Expectations:
● Work schedule will be for dinner service, and may include weekends and holidays.
● Always act in a professional manner that represents the restaurant, owners, partners and staff.
● Respectful to all guests that have chosen to dine in our restaurants.
● Demonstrate teamwork in all areas of the restaurant.
● Work with a positive attitude in all types of situations.
● Follow safety and sanitation rules and laws at all times.
● Always act in the best interest of the restaurant, fellow employees and guests.
● Welcome and accept feedback and coaching from the management team in order to maintain and grow as an employee.
● Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 20-50 pounds.
● Be able to work in a standing position for up to 8 hours.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers