We are seeking an exceptional highly-motivated individual for a full-time physical therapy position at our physical therapy outpatient clinic. This is NOT a physical therapy mill where you see patients every 15min. The candidate needs to have a motivation to learn and improve their clinical skills constantly.
Please send us a complete CV and 3 references via
• Excellent in customer service, hospitality, and interpersonal skill.
• Evaluate and assess new patients and make patient-specific treatment plans and goals.
• Provide direct treatment and patient care to meet treatment goals.
• Complete documentations.
• Strong manual therapy skills is a plus.
• Strong biomechanics assessment skills is a plus.
• Assess patient symptoms every visit and maintain documentation and productivity.
• Educate patients in the proper care and application of supports and performance of exercise programs.
• Doctorate Degree from a Physical Therapy institution accredited by the APTA.
• Current California Physical Therapy license or eligible for same.
• Obtaining Board Certified Specialist Certificate is a plus.
• Knowledge of techniques and concepts from Postural restoration institute is a plus.
• BLS/ CPR certification.
Job Types: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers