ALL SEASONS POOL SERVICE provides weekly service at a competitive monthly rate. I will arrive once a week on the arranged day and time, (between a 2 to 4 hour time period), to provide service to the swimming pool.
1) Net the leaves and other debris off the top of the swimming pool.
2) Vacuum pool floor and steps every week (weather depending).
3) Brush pool tile (within reach) with an enhanced tile soap to prevent calcium build up.
4) Measure and balance chemical levels in the water
5) Dump out debris that accumulates in the skimmer and pump baskets.
6) I will provide a full break down of the filtration system once every six months to clean thoroughly to maintain clean and clear water to swim in. The filter cleaning will be a separate service charge and will be billed in the current billing period.
7) There will be a conditioning treatment charge previous to the swim season and will be billed on the month of April statement.
8) Repairs and replacement parts will be done and replaced as needed. Any repair or part costing over $40 will need authorization from client before work is done.
9) Buckets of chlorine tablets and dispensing floaters will be purchased through All Seasons and provided upon taking over service.
If the service day falls on a rainy day, chemicals will be measured and balanced, baskets will be emptied. The pool will be cleaned next scheduled service day. There will be no credits issued due to inclement weather conditions.
All the following major holidays will be observed:
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after, Christmas Day and New Years day. There will be no credits issued if service day falls on one of the holidays above.
Expenses Not Included in Monthly Service Charge:
1) Annual spring start-up (Spring Conditioning Treatment)
2) Filter Cleaning Service (Complete filter disassemble; 2 times a year)
3) Salt Cell service (Acid Soak)
4) Repair calls or any necessary repairs needed
5) Additional service calls (beyond regular schedule)
6) Buckets of chlorine tablets
7) Accessory replacements
Payments for repairs will be due upon completion unless prior arrangements have been made. Parts and/or repairs under $40 will be performed without notice and all damaged parts will be left on job site for inspection. These charges will be added to the current monthly bill.
My service and billing is based on a 12 month, 4-week period. The billing statements are typically mailed during the first week of the month. I plan on servicing the pool 48 times each calendar year, weather permitting. All Seasons will take two weeks vacation a year at separate times. Clients will be notified when vacation time will be taken. I have allowed two additional "floating weeks" to attend professional training seminars, business affairs or any unforeseen circumstances.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers