compensation: $95k-$115k on the base + benefits and PTO employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PLEASE READ ENTIRE AD BEFORE APPLYING!
We’re a growing International Distribution Company who’s looking to hire an experienced HR Manager for our office just outside of Downtown Los Angeles. This is a fun, growing company that has a family/team-centered culture. We have an excellent work environment, truly invest in our people, and believe in great work/life balance.
Here's a quick overview of the role and then more about us at the bottom.
- Must have exceptional communication and management skills
- Will play a critical role in establishing SOPs and installing new policy procedures and guidelines for the company
- Stand alone position, must be willing to be hands-on at ALL levels
- Must have deep experience administering benefits and compensation management
- Must be familiar with CA Labor Laws and compliance with all existing requirements for EEO, ADA, FMLA, ERISA, OSHA, workers' comp, etc.
- Will oversee hiring procedures, on-boarding, development, needs assessment, and training
- Will determine employee relations practices necessary to establish and promote a high level of employee morale and performance, resolving any internal disputes
- Should be proficient working with ADP and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Needs to have a "hands-on" attitude, even though they're in a high-level position
- Will have a high level of visibility within executive leadership
- Salary is likely $95k-$115k on the base + benefits and PTO (commensurate with experience)
This brand new position will be a key member of the management team reporting to the CFO and working closely with the CEO/Owner to implement the vision and strategy of the company. Our company is a leader in our sector and growing quickly. The atmosphere is a true team environment with everybody chipping in, no primadonnas. We have several successful lines of business and are positioned for continued growth for many years to come. This is a great role for somebody who enjoys longevity and stability with his or her employer, along with plenty of opportunity to grow. Our company truly believes in investing in our people, and retaining talent for many years. Stability is huge here!!
If interested, please attach a WORD DOC version of your resume in your reply. We look forward to chatting with you soon. Thanks for your time!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers