QR Code Link to This Post
Partner with one of the most respected and internationally recognized Investment Firms in the world! We have an amazing contract opportunity for a motivated Human Resources Assistant/Coordinator to advance his or her career with the HR department. In this position, you will facilitate a variety of HR processes to include employee relations, training and development, recruiting, scheduling, and onboarding. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and problem-solver, who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Core functions will include:
• Managing a high volume of Human Resources documents, including job postings, requisitions and status change forms
• Coordinating extensive team calendars, managing schedules and arranging travel
• Acting as a resource and problem-solver for multiple levels of management and staff
• Assisting with recruiting efforts including screening candidates, preparing offer letters and new hire documents and processing background checks
• Overseeing Human Resources projects, including performance reviews, bonus plans and benefits administration
• Ensuring that departmental records are organized and up-to-date
• Assisting with a variety of additional projects as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3+ years of experience with Human Resources administration in a similar environment
• Sharp, savvy, and resourceful with strong analytical skills
• Possesses a "roll up your sleeves" attitude
• Enjoys working on independent and team-oriented assignments
• Strong judgment and discretion regarding confidential information
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Word, Outlook, and Excel
Please submit your resume for consideration.
We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn profile and that you start collecting your references early. You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your references for free, and share them with us or anyone else you choose.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.