General contractor is looking for a well rounded handyman to help assist with restoring and remodeling commercial buildings.
- Minor drywall patching and repair
- Putting together and installing kitchen cabinets and counters
- Redoing trim on stairs
- Minor electrical and plumbing
- Tile installation - flooring, backsplash, showers
- Hanging doors and installing windows
- Cover driving area of Los Angeles
- Must be well rounded in multiple trades (carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical)
- 3-5 years of experience
- Reliable, show up on time every day
- Own truck required to drive to work sites
- Ability to speak Spanish a bonus
- Strong customer facing skills & experience
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- PPE: Steel cap boots, hard hat, safety vest
- Tools: Levels, tape measure, drill, nail bar, screwdrivers, framing hammer, square, Corner tools, knifes, trowels, brushes, manual cutter, tile spacers, grout floats, trowels, tile mortar mixer, tile pincers, diamond drill bits, tile saw, pliers, wrench, level, pipe cutters, pipe wrenches, etc.
- $25 p/h
- Typical work week Monday - Friday , from 7:30 - 4:30
- This project should last 1 month with opportunity for more work
- Overtime available
References & background checks will be required.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers