We're recruiting U.S. licensed attorney (any jurisdiction) for a new document review project in downtown LA. For consideration, please review the project details and respond to the numbered questions.
• Rate: $34/hour
• Start date: Tuesday, 9/3, at 9:00 a.m.
• Anticipated Duration: Current estimate is about 6 weeks from the start date, but actual duration may vary
• Work Location: Downtown LA review center
• Hours: 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week, Monday through Friday
• Overtime: Not known
• Work Window: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
• U.S. licensed attorneys only, active status in good standing
• Experience required: 6+ months of Relativity document review experience
For consideration, please:
1. Send a Word resume that includes your document review experience, preferably with each project listed separately with starting and ending months.
2. Confirm availability to start as early as Wednesday, 8/28. If you’re currently working on another project, please mention.
3. Confirm how long you’ll be available to work on this project.
4. Confirm bar membership with active status in good standing.
5. Mention any known or potential scheduling conflicts (meetings, classes, appointments, travel/holiday plans, etc.) through the end of November 2019.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers