Major television studio is seeking an experienced business and legal affairs attorney to cover an upcoming maternity leave.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Responsibilities will include negotiating and drafting production agreements related to animated and live action television shows and direct-to-dvd series.
- You will work closely with a small team of professionals.
- Candidates should be adaptable, flexible and able to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- All work must be performed at the studio’s offices near Hollywood/Glendale (no remote work).
- Schedule: 8 hours per day, Monday through Friday, with a one hour lunch.
- Start Date: Likely mid to late October.
- 5-15 years of business and legal affairs experience. Business affairs experience is essential and you must be comfortable picking up the phone and negotiating.
- Law firm training and in-house experience are strongly preferred.
- California bar or RIHC status.
For consideration, please forward your current resume, along with a narrative summary/blurb of your relevant business and legal affairs experience.
Please also state desired hourly rate (W-2 only).