Are you an immigration attorney, a new attorney, or an experienced attorney looking for a more meaningful area of law?
QR Code Link to This Post
Immigrants need help now more than ever. Join our immigration law firm and make a difference! This position is a unique opportunity to become a top immigration professional through extensive training, mentorship, and seminars. We nurture pro bono opportunities. You have infinite potential for advancement. Our clients include prestigious international companies as well as deserving families. Reflecting our successful immigration strategies, the managing attorney has been selected as a Super Lawyer and received the Avvo Client’s Choice Award. He also educates the public by serving as an immigration expert on CNN, ABC, and CBS. Check us out at www.DayzadLaw.com. This is a career position—not an internship.
Our benefits package includes medical, discounted dental & vision, paid time off, paid holidays, a retirement plan, transportation, Cal Perks, discounted pet insurance, and bar dues. We will help you relocate to sunny Los Angeles!
Duties - Represent companies and families by:
• Preparing immigration application packages
• Writing legal arguments, employer support letters, and declarations
• Communicating with clients
• Representing clients at USCIS interviews
• Conducting legal research
• Assisting with firm management
• Bar license in any state
• 1 year of experience as a non-attorney or attorney in any type of professional office
• Demonstrated interest in immigration law
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High accuracy with details
• Positive attitude!
Please submit the following: a resume, a recent writing sample that you have written by yourself that is 2-5 pages in length, and a cover letter including why you are interested in this position, what salary you require, and your earliest available start date. If your resume does not provide an accurate picture of your true strengths, describe what adversities you have faced and how you overcame them. Please do not apply more than once so your applications will not be blocked by the system. All applications will be kept confidential. Recruiters, outsourcing, and contractors need not respond.