EDU Ecosystem (LiveEdu) - Los Angeles EDU Ecosystem (LiveEdu) is seeking a token relations manager for the Asia Pacific region. You should speak and write Chinese on a professional level. Other languages are nice to have. Location: Ideally Los Angeles but if a strong candidate is based in another city we will consider it.
About EDU Ecosystem (LiveEdu) EDU Ecosystem (LiveEdu) is a decentralized learning ecosystem that teaches people how to build complete products in future technological fields. We just closed Round I of the LiveEdu ICO with $10M. We are building the YouTube for online education and professional development. You can also describe our ecosystem as the next-generation Lynda.com. Unlike existing online education platforms, LiveEdu is not focused on beginners, but mainly intermediates to experts. People learn on LiveEdu by watching how peers build real projects and can also download all project resources and files.
The new LiveEdu platform is set to launch in 2018 and will start with eight main topics which encompasses several subcategories: Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Game Development, Data Science, Cryptocurrencies, Programming, Design, and Augmented and Virtual Reality. Project creators in the EDU Ecosystem will build 10,000 projects for these topics. In 2019, the ecosystem will be opened for all topics. For now we are an app blockchain company and using ERC20 smart contracts, but in 2021 we will build our own protocol. Simply put we are building the Steemit for professional development and targeting the $306 billion professional development market. Our beta product is accessible under liveedu.tv.
Requirements & Responsibilities
● 2-5 years of experience in investor relations, public relations/PR, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, project management or business development.
● You are not shy at all, but very social and a natural communicator.
● You have great public speaking skills.
● You have no problem building hype around a product.
● You are good at storytelling.
● You have excellent writing and grammar skills.
You will be responsible for leading all activities to hype EDU token and create huge demand for it.
● You will be representing EDU token at industry events and in the press.
● You will be responsible for acquiring high value partnerships.
● You will be responsible for acquiring high impact advisors.
● You will lead all PR activities for EDU token and create raw PR drafts.
● You will be the go to person for existing and potential EDU token holders.
● You will own the EDU token website, Telegram, Bitcointalk, Reddit and manage junior team members who will be your direct support.
● You will be involved in all EDU token strategic developments.
This job involves occasional travel to other countries to participate at industry events. ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ABLE TO TRAVEL and have a passport that allows you to do that.
Only apply if you:
● Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
● Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where hustling is the motto: speed is a key ingredient of our company culture.
● Are comfortable working independently without much guidance.
● Are eager to take responsibility and develop yourself.
What we offer
● Opportunity to work with a fast-growing US education blockchain start-up.
● Your career trajectory is in your own hands.
● Opportunity to sometimes work from our European office and travel through European cities.
● Flat hierarchy and ability to progress fast in the company based purely on performance.
● Opportunity to work with a diverse set of team members from around the world.
● Attractive salary, bonus and EDU token package.
● Highly professional and creative working environment.
● Possibility to be a part of the education blockchain revolution.
Apply for this job by sending your resume, cover letter, references, Skype ID and phone number to us.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers