Moaddel Law Firm is looking for a full-time Marketing Associate. In this role, you will help maintain and develop marketing strategies which include web design, social media, video editing and shooting, and all other firm marketing platforms. The individual we are looking for should have experience in marketing, social media, public relations, as well as strong skills in photo editing, content creation, copywriting and graphic design.
QR Code Link to This Post
Photography skills a plus!
What you'll do:
- Developing and creating marketing materials
- Setting up and filming YouTube videos for our channel
- Copywriting for website, social media and advertisements
- Conducting research on a range of legal topics including criminal defense, immigration and personal injury matters, and various other issues for our social media accounts and website
- Maintaining the website. Changing headers, adding new plugins, updating attorney profiles, creating landing pages
- Experience with Marketing and communication projects
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in photography, graphic design, PR/ Marketing or other related fields of study.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Bi-lingual Spanish is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Experience with Wordpress and Facebook Ads is preferred
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Free Parking
- Paid Training
- Paid Certification (if necessary)
- Paid Marketing Seminars and Conventions
- Lunch Catering Once A Week
- Collaborative Environment
Please click here to submit your resume and complete the application test.
The link above will take you to a 15 minute question and answer session to complete your application.
To ensure our candidates are equally evaluated we only consider applicants who submit their resume through the application link above.
We look forward to reviewing your application.