The Production Assistant will demonstrate expertise and knowledge in apparel production procedures. This role will ensure standards of quality, delivery, and business practices are achieved while overseeing the WIP (work in progress) and building strong relationships with counterparts both internally and externally.
• Issuing and Managing cut tickets
• Liaison between Design, Production, Sales and Customer Service.
• Ensure product development details are finalized with designers and serve as point of contact to technical and production teams.
• Maintenance of Production WIP.
• Set realistic ETA dates for vendors based on deliveries.
• Oversee sample due dates and tech packs.
• Computer literate (Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook and ERP System - Win Fashion)
• Minimum of 3-5 year experience in production within the apparel industry.
• Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet all objectives and allow the various initiatives of the department to be accomplished in a timely manner.
• Strong organizational skills, written and verbal skills, ability to understand and explain issues to colleagues.
• Proven interpersonal skills, with the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team, and is able to influence and interact with all levels of the organization.
• Must have strong problem solving capabilities.
• Facilitates effective team interaction
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers