QR Code Link to This Post
We have an amazing opportunity to join an awesome company that creates solutions to help reuse waste and save the environment!
This is a permanent position opportunity with Health Benefits
We have Night shift Maintenance Technician roles available. The shifts are 12 hours (no exceptions) from 7:00PM - 7:00AM 4 evenings a week. We have openings at Junior, Mid and Senior Technician Levels.
The Payrate offered is starting at $20.00 an hour and will go up to $35.00 an hour depending on skills and expertise.
Please read Skills and Requirements Before Applying;
- Identify training needs and organize proper training for the department.
- Schedule mechanics to cover all production and facility needs.
- Determine priorities of work order completion and work with maintenance planner to assign workload.
- Ensure mechanics are responding to break down and scheduled work effectively.
- Work with maintenance planner to identify spare parts and quantities needed on hand.
- Respond to all machine failures; troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding all major equipment during production breakdowns with minimal supervision. Mechanical understanding including pneumatic's, hydraulics, welding skills, machining, skills, ability to understand, troubleshoot and repair bearings, bushings, belts, conveyors, power transmission equipment, etc.
- Establish and adjust work schedule to production needs. Build, service, overhaul, modify and perform preventative maintenance work on all equipment in the production facility. This role is a highly technical position that includes partnering with the engineering and production teams.
- Inspect and provide quality analysis for all third-party installations, modifications, and repairs.
- Provide insight and recommendations for continuous improvement on production, equipment and performance and product quality.
- Troubleshooting, installing and repairing AC/DC motors and drives, PLC?s, linear actuators, etc.
- The greatest challenge facing this position is adaptability and flexibility as we build our new facility. A key to success is to maintaining agility in meeting the needs of the facility and ultimately, our customers.
- The effectiveness of this position is measured by downtime, quality of equipment maintenance, and flexibility to satisfy internal customer requirements.
- Previous electrical systems and controls experience required; including diagnosing, repairing and modifying of single and three phase systems and components.
- Programmable logic controls (PLC), such as Allen Bradley, electronic controls, and VFD?s knowledge strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated safe work habits and extensive knowledge of workplace safety is required.
- Ability to read complex drawings and perform simple mathematics is required, HS Diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience driving forklifts and utilizing material handling equipment preferred.
- PC proficiency a plus, especially Windows-based programs such as Microsoft Office Suite.
Please apply to this posting or send your resume directly to;
Volt Workforce Solutions
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer