compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Good Fellas Industries is a manufacturing company specializing in window treatments and bedding products. For over 20 years GFI has been meeting the needs of the hospitality Industry through our custom fabrication, superior project management and professional installation. Our mission is to provide the best service, solution and project management in the industry. Through expert problem solving and our superior project management, we are able to effectively provide our clients with the service they deserve.
GFI understands that Project Management is what sets us apart in the Hospitality Industry and we are committed to the success of our team. We are a fast paced environment looking for team members with a positive attitude and the desire to grow with us.
Our Purchaser/Buyer is responsible for the negotiation and purchase of all our raw material. The Purchaser works closely with our Project Managers and Production to ensure that production deadlines are met.
• Negotiate the purchase of raw materials and finished goods
• Prepare Purchase Orders and place orders
• Purchase all travel arrangements
• Monitor and track lead times to ensure deadlines are met.
• Identify and implement cost savings across all areas
• Develop vendor relationships
• Negotiate/renegotiate and establish terms with new and existing vendors.
• Work with Vendors to resolve discrepancies
• Maintain Inventory levels to support production demand
• Monthly physical inventory
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) and/or 5 years’ related experience as a Purchaser/Buyer in a Manufacturing environment.
• Managed daily large numbers of emails effectively;
• Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to follow through with details and document changes as requested.
• Must be able to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and consistently achieve deadlines.
• Good organization skills a must.
• Spanish speaking a plus.
• Must have Quickbooks experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel a must.
• Ability to analyze information.
• Must work well with others/teamwork.
• Must have ability to work independently.
• Quick Study.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers