Full Time experienced Master/bench jeweler with extensive knowledge in soldering, welding and hand fabrication for a jewelry manufacturing company.
• 5+ years bench jeweler experience -working with high end jewelry.
• Experience working with diverse materials (e.g., platinum, yellow gold, white gold) and gemstones/diamonds.
• Advanced knowledge of jeweler's tools, machinery and equipment required along with advanced jewelry repair knowledge.
• Collaborate with other artisans to handcraft high end and/or custom jewelry products.
• Must be very detail oriented.
• Fulfill special design or custom requests.
• Visualize and configure layouts for various jewelry projects, reproductions or new product designs.
• Flexibility to work overtime and/or modified work schedules as needed by the business
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers