QR Code Link to This Post
If you are looking for 2nd shift and know how to operate CNC machinist- 5 axis , we have the perfect opportunity for you! $20-27 DOE
Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a great aerospace company in the city of North Hollywood.
Responsible for programming, set-up and operation of 5-axis CNC mills and lathes.
- Must have 5-Axis proficiency
- Manual Mill & Lathe experience
- CNC Programming
- Read and understand prints/tolerances
- Operate and understand measuring instruments, such as height gages, micrometers, and calipers
- Set-up CNC Lathes and/or CNC Mills
- Configure and set offsets within the control
- Determine tooling, speeds, feeds, and coolant
- Must be able to run production jobs
- Deburr & clean your own parts
- Review work packages for any product issues. Communicate with the internal customer as required to achieve end objectives
- Comply with foreign object prevention techniques at all times when working on the product.
- Stay current and proficient with all applicable quality processes associated with assigned work
- Help to write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Complete preventative and predictive maintenance & repair logs.
- Communicate, coordinate, cooperate with engineers and operators from other disciplines
- Maintain and secure work tools and account for them daily
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all PSI Safety Procedures
Requirements (Education & Experience)
- Required – High school diploma or Associates degree
- Required: proficiency in computerized 5-Axis machinery
- Required: must be computer literate
- 2 or more years working with CNC mills and lathes
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Interpersonal skills – able to work well with and motivate/teach others
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to multi-task as required.
Call our office to learn more about this amazing opportunity 818.920.5700 or visit us during our walk in hours. Monday through Friday 9:30AM to 11:00AM and 2:00PM to 4:00PM
Volt Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer