P.F. Candle Co. is searching for a strong, energetic, and motivated individual to join our team full-time as a Production Assistant in our Candles Department. The Candles Department encompasses the all aspects of our candle production including prep, pouring and post-production.
POSITION: SEASONAL, FULL-TIME
START DATE: ASAP
END DATE: JANUARY 2018
• Loading wax melters with up to 500 lbs of wax daily
• Hand pouring candles
• Wicking jars in preparation for pouring process
• Labeling and cleaning of candles with aesthetic care
• Keeping stock organized and easily accessible for our shipping crew
• Receiving freight shipments of supplies from our loading dock
• Must be able to stand on your feet for 7-8 hours a day
• This job will require repeated lifting of 50+ lbs
• High attention to detail
• Strong communication
• Physical strength
• Positive energy
• Self-motivated to perform well
• Ability to take direction
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• A knack for working with machinery
• Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain focus while performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time
Experience in food preparation, service industry, or other manual labor positions is ideal.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you're interested in applying, respond to this ad via email and include "JOB INQUIRY - SEASONAL PRODUCTION ASSISTANT" in the subject line. Please attach a resume when you email and write a blurb about yourself in the body of the email.
P.F. Candle Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten