compensation: Depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
PEAK Technical is currently looking to hire a Production Manager in the Downey area. This is a full time and direct hire opportunity. Candidates should have the following:
Production Control Manager
• Bachelors of Science in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
• 7+ years of experience in manufacturing operations.
• At least 2 years in a supervisory role.
• Planning and organizing production schedules for Assembly and Machine Shop.
• Define all training, machinery, tooling, and process needs of the department.
• Review new product designs for manufacturability.
• Responsible for scheduling service technicians and coordinating service calls.
• Oversee planning sequences and review time standards for part routings.
• Develop, facilitate training for, and enforce production policies and procedures.
• Ability to read electrical and design schematics
• Strong knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
For immediate consideration and full job descriptions email resume to GabrielDorado@PEAKTechnical.com or contact Gabriel Dorado at 760-696-9784. PEAK Technical also pays a referral fee if you refer someone who gets hired!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers