compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A well-established Fine Jewelry Design & Manufacturing Company is looking for an experienced Production Manager to oversee casting, setting, polishing, engraving, finishing, and quality control.
The Production Manager will report directly to the VP of Manufacturing and MUST possess the following knowledge and skill set:
• Minimum of 5 years in the Jewelry Industry
• Minimum of 2-3 in Jewelry Manufacturing
• Comprehensive working knowledge of jewelry casting, setting, polishing, and finishing processes.
• Experience with and knowledge of Laser Engraving systems
• Highly organized & detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent time and personnel management skills
To apply, please submit resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers