compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Leading producer and supplier of frozen foods, is seeking a Bilingual Spanish/English Quality Assurance Specialist.
• Conduct QA Product checks
• Complete documentation ensuring products match specs
• Investigate food safety and quality issues
• Report issues and non-conformances and provide investigation results to Management
• Ensure compliance with all Good Manufacturing and Food Safety & Quality Management System requirements
• Ensure the appropriate maintenance and retention of all Food Safety & Quality Management System records and forms
• Manage HACCP plan
• Maintain all and future certifications
• Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Food Science, Engineering, Science or similar academic disciplines.
• Some college science courses or experience in the food industry
• 2-3 Years Experience working in Food Based Quality Assurance.
• Knowledge of Food Safety, Associate Safety Programs/Systems HAACP, GMPs etc.
• Sanitation and Plant Maintenance and Continuous Improvement such as Lean Manufacturing would be definite assets.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills and cultural sensitivity required.
• Bilingual, fluent in English/Spanish is a plus
• Experience with self-directed teams/skill-based pay.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers