1. Able to produce 3.5M to 5M sales a year.
2. Able to direct 20 - 40 workers.
3. Familiar (hands-on) with Shop Machinery:
a. Able to train new workers.
b. Able to perform minor repairs
c. Able to create & enforce maintenance
4. Familiar with cabinet making procedures:
a. Solid Lumber
c. 32mm System
d. Solid Surface
e. CNC (optional)
5. Able to recruit new employees, as needed.
6. Have a good understanding of Architectural Drawings & Millwork Shop
7. Able to organize Shop floor & improve production procedures.
8. Bilingual (English/Spanish)
9. Able to organize shipping & receiving:
b. Solid Lumber
c. Sheet Goods
10. Have good computer skills.
11. Able to create bill of materials.
12. Able to make decisions in selection of fabrication procedures in all projects.
Ability to motivate people
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers