QR Code Link to This Post
A Nonprofit Foundation based on improving the health and wellness of all residents within the state of California is seeking a long-term contract Grants Management Assistant to join their team in DTLA! This role is perfect for someone who is eager to make a true difference in the lives of every person living in their state; you will be given the chance to collaborate with like-minded people every day to execute projects that increase the health of California residents!
What you’ll do:
• Support the Director of Grants Management with creating templates and grant requests
• Managing internal grants email account and its related correspondence, including both internal and external questions
• Receiving, coding, and processing incoming grants
• Owning foundation-wide grants calendar
• Working on quarterly meeting docket reports and materials; ensuring they’re prepped in time for team meetings and distribution
• Ensure all grant-related communication is effectively organized within company archives
What you’ll need:
• 3+ years of experience in operational or administrative support
• Background or interest within the philanthropic/nonprofit sector
• Experience handling sensitive information
• Experience in MS Office, internet research, Salesforce (or other CRM), and any customer relations management program
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail and experience in proofreading
• Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize
• Stellar organizational and collaboration skills
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.