compensation: $14.25 - $17 per hour and Competitive Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/LTD/401k/PTO/Paid Holidays employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
SRO Housing Corporation provides affordable housing in downtown Los Angeles. We are looking for qualified candidates to discuss this employment opportunity with our organization.
Position Purpose: Assist with Accounts Receivable duties for the Property Management Division. Work with site, and Management, staff to achieve Program, Division and Corporate goals. Perform Yardi data management activities within the Division, contract analysis, and reporting.
• Analyzes information and prepares written and statistical reports as needed
• Assist Housing Account Manager in development of other required financial reports/documents
• Performs resident balance account analyses and corrections within Yardi
• Input Tenant/Hap changes for all hotel properties
• Post batch receipts for all hotel properties
• Review monthly Aged Receivable reports for all properties
• Address resident’s inquiries and performs general customer service duties to include ensuring that residents
issues are being met.
• Investigates and initiates necessary corrective measures as required with regards to outstanding revenue.
• Responsible for entering and posting of Hap revenue for all properties
• Provide coverage in the absence of the Housing Account Manager
• Perform other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications: Familiar with Accounting and Property Management software (Yardi); 5 Years experience with operations, and analysis, budgeting, financial reporting and general accounting; Minimum three years Administrative experience, preferably in a non-profit environment, overseeing grants and contracts at all levels of government; Knowledge of government grants and contracts; Ability to liaise with governing agencies; Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables; Computer literacy including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, ect); Ability to interact well with all levels of management, co-workers, and tenants; Excellent oral and written communication skills; Must be able to work independently and as a team.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers