Los Angeles based women’s contemporary loungewear line looking to fill the following positions.
• 1 temp assistant
• 1 permanent full-time assistant
• 2-3 sales associates for pop up store during the month of December
Looking for 1 temporary assistant and 1 permanent full time assistant, available to start as soon as possible.
• Reliable transportation to office in Downtown LA
• Organize and coordinate all schedules, calendar and planning for design meetings, pass-off meetings and presentations.
• Ready and willing to assist owner on all necessary tasks
• Meticulous, passionate, trustworthy and detail oriented with ability to multitask well
• Strong knowledge of social media and culture
• Well organized with great time management
• Positive, flexible energy for a startup company
• Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Suite, video editing is a plus
• Ready to work and can-do attitude to any situation. No job too small
• Help pack daily orders, stay organized
• Experience with Shopify
• Experience in wholesale (fashion) is a plus!
• *Every day is different*
• Responsible for executing appropriate organizational and housekeeping standards for division
• Strong operational and administrative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to problem solve - being proactive & flexible is a must
• Data entry
Looking for 2-3 sales associates for pop up store during the month of December
• Reliable transportation to pop-up store in Studio City, CA
• 1+ years of prior retail experience
• Passionate about retail and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable working independently, have a positive attitude, hardworking and agreeable
• Ability to utilize retail technology.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including Black Friday, evening, and weekend shifts.
• Must support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
• Strong communicator with the ability to effectively interact with customers and your team to meet goals.
• Customer-focused service provider both on and off the sales floor to help deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
• Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, who is always learning, open to feedback and takes action as required. Accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
• Able to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom and lift up to 30 lbs.
• Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Competitive Base Hourly Pay Rate + Individual Commission compensation structure
• Generous shopping discount
• Fun/collaborative, team-oriented work environment
Please submit your resume for consideration and make sure to specify which position you’re interested in. Include your favorite Instagram’s to follow and top 3 favorite brands (bonus if you explain why)!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers