Continuing Education Company seeks an outstanding person to work in a fast-paced environment. This position requires exceptional administrative and interpersonal skills. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Customer service correspondences via phone and email communications
• Using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word with complete proficiency for various office assignments
• Excel: database updates and management, preparing and processing expense reports, creating charts and lists, creating cell formulas, identifying duplicate entries within a document, quickly comparing multiple spreadsheets and consolidating into one without duplicate entries
• PowerPoint: formatting, editing, and creating presentation materials, using animations and transition effects, formatting presentations using template view, adjusting slide backgrounds, etc.
• Word: typing, editing, and formatting documents, etc.
• Managing and sorting email
• Filing and making copies
• Other duties, as assigned
Minimal Requirements for the Position:
• Exceptional English grammar
• Strong ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities with attention to detail
• Ability to lift 30 pounds, If needed
• High school education; bachelor's degree preferred