We are a boutique manufacturer of pleasure products and seeking to add an administrative assistant to our team. This position will assist two members with demanding workload and schedule. It is very important that you can follow directions and clearly communicate.
QR Code Link to This Post
Duties and responsibilities include:
1) Assist in day-to-day operations of fulfilling orders, order processing, customer service, maintenance, and marketing of online platforms - B2C website, B2B website, Amazon, eBay and more.
2) Assist in day-to-day handling of major B2B accounts - Order processing, answering inquiries, coordinating logistics, shipment documentations, and maintenance of inventory.
3) Assist in day-to-day operations of marketing - Proofread marketing assets, issue press releases, coordinate and execute social media efforts, print orders, liaison on co-op marketing communications, and provide production assistance.
4) Provide administrative and reception assistance - answer phones, respond to generic emails, run errands for the team, research/source, filing, general accounting, keep office organized and maintain office supplies.
5) Coordinate client meetings and trade shows - including scheduling and logistics.
Although we are a fun team to work for, our work environment is fast-paced and challenging. The position requires:
2) Strong communication skills;
3) Professional level organization skills;
4) Ability to remain calm and collected even under pressure and multiple deadlines;
5) Communication skill - Ability to clearly verbalize your thoughts and write in a professional manner;
6) Understanding of operational and business flow;
7) Willingness to travel for client meetings and trade shows;
This is an entry-level position with potential for growth for the right person. Although we are happy to train, it would be great if you had at least one-year experience in QuickBooks and in B2B customer service.
In your cover letter (e-mail), please let us know why you are savvy and witty. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.