A digital agency looking for a receptionist and office assistant to manage day to day activities ranging from answering incoming calls, ordering supplies, keeping the place spotless for clients, light bookkeeping, personal assistant to the CEO and more.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for an outgoing, energetic candidate that is also passionate about the web and online marketing world, and will take a pro-active approach to learn about the company and help out however needed.
- 9am-6pm Monday-Friday, in our office in Downtown Los Angeles
- Opening office / closing office
- Answer phones & greet clients
- Checking & opening mail
- Light bookkeeping
- Light cleaning
- Office and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate company lunches/birthdays/events
- Tracking office equipment
- Perform all work and activities with honesty and integrity.
- Effectively communicate (and listen) clearly, professionally, politely and persuasively in all situations; respond
well and in a reasonable, timely manner.
- Challenge conventional practices and use creativity and information to lead, innovate, problem solve, and
implement ideas to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Take personal responsibility for productivity, quality and timeliness of work.
- Collaborate with co-workers
- Office experience, answering phones, directing calls
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Word, Excel,
- BONUS: An interest in sales & marketing, prospecting and lead generation
- Comfortable filling multiple roles and responsibilities as they come up
- Creative and organized self-starter
- Team player, down to earth, sense of humor a plus.
To apply please respond with cover letter & resume, and how you feel you would be an asset to our growing agency.
Benefits including paid time off, health insurance after 60 days, 401K eligibility after 1 year.