compensation: $17/hr to start with room for growth based on employee performance! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are the #1 Real Estate Team in Hollywood, and we're looking to add a dynamic, friendly Listing Coordinator to our team. The right candidate will be sharp, good at reading people & situations, able to think critically & use common sense, be polite, prompt and professional. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
Confident & helpful attitude
Can manage multiple files and recall details quickly from memory
Extreme attention to detail
Able to work quickly & correctly - we don't just want someone who does it fast. You also need to be able to do things correctly
Maintains a positive attitude
Follows instructions well
Strong critical thinking skills
Able to assess situations & people quickly
A "can do" attitude
Tech-savvy + Social Media Experience a plus
A "no job is too small" outlook
Prompt/punctual & professional
Works well independently and in groups
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Direct communication with clients, vendors, other team members & outside agents.
- Providing valuable, detailed feedback for our clients.
- Overseeing properties & maintaining their condition.
- Assisting with scheduling, contracts & paperwork, marketing, & direct mail pieces
- Learning & maintaining a large number of details.
- Placing weekly ads in various publications.
- Providing good information & getting responses out quickly & pleasantly.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks in the office including answering phones, sending emails & other general office & administrative tasks.
- Hosting open houses & showing property - you must have a vehicle available to you for transporting signs & materials.
We will train the right person so Real Estate experience is not necessary, but previous office experience is preferred. Applicants MUST have their own vehicle. (Public transit is not ideal for managing several real estate signs & getting around to & from appointments during the workday.) There is potential to grow with our team. Applicants are required to take a self-assessment profile. This is primarily an in-office job, however, some appointments outside of the office are necessary throughout the day. May be required to work some weekends.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers