compensation: $15 - $18/hour, depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing property management company located in Downtown Los Angeles' Fashion District. We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager to work alongside a Senior Property Manager to oversee our portfolio of residential and commercial properties throughout the Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of property management experience and will have experience working with commercial, residential and rent-controlled properties.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and highly professional self-starter, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. They will thrive in an entrepreneurial, very fast-paced environment and have an interest in pursuing a career in Property Management. Additionally, ideal candidates will have professional communication skills, be computer and internet savvy, and be able to work independently.
RESPONSIBILITIES (included, but not limited to):
· Day-to-day tenant relations including answering and resolving calls and emails from tenants in residential properties throughout Los Angeles
· Liaison between tenants and property maintenance/custodial personnel
· Delivery and upkeep of property management notices and regulations throughout properties
· Participate in property inspections and walk-throughs
· Represent company at networking events and real estate related conferences in the Los Angeles area.
· 2+ years' experience in a customer service and/or hospitality role; property management experience preferred
· Detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent organizational, follow-through and communication skills
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
· Familiarity with AppFolio or similar property management software a plus
· Valid California Driver's License, clean driving record and reliable transportation to drive between properties required.
This is a full-time position, during business hours, with some evening and weekend availability required to attend events and property showings. The Property Management Assistant will work 50% from our corporate office and 50% in the field, traveling between properties. This is not a live-in residential property management position.
We offer an hourly rate is $15 - $18/hour, depending on experience, with benefits including paid time off and medical insurance. We are committed to recognizing employee achievements and offer an excellent opportunity for career growth.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers