We are currently seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant for our beautiful 250+ unit property in Baldwin Hills, CA.
The successful candidate for this position will possess a High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in residential leasing/sales is a plus.
If you are searching for an opportunity to transfer and grow your strong customer service and sales skills into a thriving industry, in a position that is integral to the successful operations of your property and the company, this is the opportunity you have been searching for.
Below you will find a detailed (but not exhaustive) list of essential duties and responsibilities for this position. If you are interested and meet the minimal qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you, and we ask that you please express your interest by replying to this job posting. You may also fax your resume to us at 310-362-0461.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintains a professional, friendly, and inviting atmosphere at the community.
• Works consistently to optimize occupancy by leasing available units.
• Exhibit the community professionally by showing all available amenities, model apartment(s) and available apartments.
• Processes prospect applications, ensuring all documentation is complete; meets company qualifications prior to handing off to supervisor for approval.
• Ensures applicant's credit check, employment verification and landlord references are completed to company standards.
• Prepares all leases/move-in packets for new residents in an accurate and timely manner and arranges for lease signing by new residents prior to move-in.
• Maintains prospect, traffic and rental record logs, as well as all pertinent leasing data.
• Maintains thorough and accurate product knowledge of the community and that of the major competitors through site visits, tours, shops, telephone surveys and follow-ups.
• Works with colleagues and Community Director to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies.
• Reviews all vacant apartments to ensure the unit smells good, looks good, and creates an environment a prospect wants to call home.
• Accepts service requests from current residents and coordinates completion with maintenance staff, following up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Performs other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, Yardi, and internet software.
New Standard Equities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers