compensation: 16-18 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing property management company located in Downtown Los Angeles’ Fashion District. We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager and a Property Manager to assist our Senior Property Manager in the oversight of our portfolio of residential and commercial properties throughout the Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of property management experience and will have experience working with commercial, residential and rent-controlled properties.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and highly professional self-starter, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously. They will thrive in an entrepreneurial, very fast-paced environment and have an interest in pursuing a career in Property Management. Additionally, ideal candidates will have professional communication skills, be computer and internet savvy, and be able to work independently.
RESPONSIBILITIES (included, but not limited to):
· Day-to-day tenant relations including answering and resolving calls and emails from tenants in residential properties throughout Los Angeles
· Liaison between tenants and property maintenance/custodial personnel
· Delivery and upkeep of property management notices and regulations throughout properties
· Participate in property inspections and walk-throughs
· Represent company at networking events and real estate related conferences in the Los Angeles area
· Minimum 1+ years’ experience in property management
· Detail-oriented multi-tasker with excellent organizational, follow-through and communication skills
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
· Familiarity with AppFolio or similar property management software a plus
· Valid California Driver’s License, clean driving record and reliable transportation to drive between properties required.
This is a full-time position, during business hours, with some evening and weekend availability required to attend events and property showings. The Property Manager will work 50% from our corporate office and 50% in the field, traveling between properties. This is not a live-in residential property management position.
We offer an hourly rate of $16 - $18/hour, depending on experience, with benefits including paid time off, parking and medical insurance. We are committed to recognizing employee achievements and offer an excellent opportunity for career growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers